Covid 19 update, no restrictions for Victoria, NSW and Queensland
We implement state health orders when changes have been announced and follow the relevant health directions. As every state is different we will update this information when a state government announces changes in health directions.
Currently we understand that the below health orders are mandated (last update April 26, 2022):
- Victoria, no restrictions
- NSW, no restrictions
- Queensland, no restrictions
- WA, density limit of 2M2, face masks compulsory in venue and only fully vaccinated attendees allowed in venue.
- SA, no restrictions, attendees need to check in when entering the venue.
- NZ Auckland, all attendees need to be double vaccinated and use the NZ Covid tracer app.
|Western Australia||Open||Face masks compulsory, density limit of 2M2, all attendees need to check in and be fully vaccinated.|
|South Australia||Open||No restrictions, check in required when entering the venue.|
|New Zealand||Open||All attendees need to be fully vaccinated and use the NZ Covid tracer app.|
All karstens venues have now implemented the below measures for the states who still have Covid measures in place to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by the Federal and State governments:
- Physical distancing in conference rooms and break out areas as per state directions.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitizers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to stagger their breaks, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All Karstens staff are fully vaccinated
- All Karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course
- All Karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.