Update: Karstens maximum participant numbers by State & Covid 19 measures in place
We open and close our venues following state orders when a lock down has been announced and follow relevant health directions. As every state is different we will update this information when a state government announces increases/decreases in the number of people allowed in our conference rooms. Please note that the maximum number includes the presenter or trainer. We hope this will assist you to start planning any future meetings and events.
Currently we understand that the below maximum number of people are allowed in our conference rooms (last update November 15, 2021):
- Victoria, open no restrictions, attendees need to be fully vaccinated to enter the venue.
- NSW, open, 1 person per 2m2, face masks compulsory in common areas (not in conference room) and only fully vaccinated attendees allowed.
- Queensland, open 1 person per 2m2, no restrictions
- WA, open no restrictions
- SA, open 3 people per 4m2, face masks compulsory
- NZ Auckland, open from November 29, alert level 2, maximum 100 people in venue as long as everyone can safely stay 1 metre apart, face masks recommended but not compulsory. All attendees need to be double vaccinated and use the NZ Covid tracer app.
|Victoria||Open||No restrictions, attendees need to be fully vaccinated to enter the venue.|
|NSW||Open||1 person per 2m2, face masks compulsory in common areas (not in conference room), only attendees allowed in the venue with double dose of vaccination, (events with tables are back to normal)|
|Queensland||Open||1 person per 2m2, no restrictions, Largest room up to 90 people allowed|
|Western Australia||Open||No restrictions|
|South Australia||Open||3 people per 4m2, facemasks compulsory|
|New Zealand||Open from November 29 (level 2)||maximum 100 people in venue as long as everyone can safely stay 1 metre apart, face masks recommended but not compulsory. All attendees need to be double vaccinated and use the NZ Covid tracer app.|
All karstens venues have now implemented the below measures for the states who still have Covid measures in place to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by the Federal and State governments:
- Physical distancing in conference rooms and break out areas.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitizers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to stagger their breaks, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All catering will be organised in such a way to minimize food handling for participants
- All Karstens staff are full vaccinated
- All Karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course and are asked to download the corona virus tracing app, we would recommend to have any of your participants to also ask to download the app.
- All Karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.