Karstens maximum participant numbers by State & Covid 19 measures in place
We have reopened all our venues except our melbourne venue and are looking forward to welcoming you back. We have compiled the below information for our bookers to assist with planning your meetings and events. As every state is different we will update this information when a state government announces increases/decreases in the number of people allowed in our conference rooms. Please note that the maximum number includes the presenter or trainer. We hope this will assist you to start planning any future meetings and events.
Currently we understand that the below maximum number of people are allowed in our conference rooms (last update June 29, 2020):
- Victoria, stage 4 restrictions in place, reopening estimate on October 24
- NSW, 1 person for every 4m2, maximum 150 people per space
- Queensland, 1 person for every 4m2
- WA, restrictions lifted for venues under 500 patrons
- SA, 1 person for every 2m2
- NZ Auckland, up to 100 people per room
|Victoria||Stage 4, no events allowed||TBC October 26, 10 people||November 23, 20 people|
|NSW||1 person per 4 m2, maximum 150 people per space|
|Queensland||1 person per 4 m2|
|Western Australia||Restrictions lifted|
|South Australia||1 person per 2 m2|
|New Zealand||100 people per room|
All karstens venues have now implemented the below measures for the states who still have Covid measures in place to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by the Federal and State governments:
- 1.5 meter physical distancing in conference rooms and break out areas.
- Provision of clearly visible signs for customers and staff stating how many people are allowed in each conference room and break out areas.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitizers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to stagger their breaks, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All catering will be organised in such a way to minimize food handling for participants
- All karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course and are asked to download the corona virus tracing app, we would recommend to have any of your participants to also ask to download the app.
- All karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.