Karstens maximum participant numbers by State & Covid 19 measures in place
We have reopened all our venues and are looking forward to welcoming you back. We have compiled the below information for our bookers to assist with planning your meetings and events. As every state is different we will update this information when a state government announces increases/decreases the number of people allowed in our conference rooms. Please note that the maximum number includes the presenter or trainer. We hope this will assist you to start planning any future meetings and events.
Currently we understand that the below maximum number of people are allowed in our conference rooms:
- Victoria, stage 3 restrictions still in place, 20 people, June 22, 50 people and mid-July 100+
- NSW, currently up to 50 people and TBC 50+ people.
- Queensland, up to 20 people, from July 10, 100 people.
- WA, up to 100 people, maximum of 300 people per venue.
- SA, up to 20 people, maximum of 80 over 4 spaces, TBC 100+ people
- NZ Auckland, up to 100 people
|Victoria||20 each space||June 22, 50 people||100 people mid-July|
|NSW||50 each space||TBC, 100 people|
|Queensland||20 each space||July 10, 100 people||July 10, 100 people|
|Western Australia||100, maximum 300 per venue||June 6, 100 people, 300 in venue|
|South Australia||20, 80 people over 4 spaces||TBC 100+ people|
All karstens venues have now implemented the below measures to ensure that our venues adhere to the guide lines as set out by the Federal and State governments:
- 1.5 meter physical distancing in conference rooms and break out areas.
- Provision of clearly visible signs for customers and staff stating how many people are allowed in each conference room and break out areas.
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces regularly, including desks, lift buttons, door handles and any other touch points.
- Ensure the highest hygiene practices among food handlers and operations staff.
- Provide and promote sanitizers for use on entering our break out area and conference rooms.
- When there are multiple groups on a conference floor we will ask presenters to stagger their breaks, so there are less people in the break out area.
- All catering will be organised in such a way to minimize food handling for participants
- All karstens staff completed the Covid 19 infection course and are asked to download the corona virus tracing app, we would recommend to have any of your participants to also ask to download the app.
- All karstens staff have completed the corona virus Covid 19 infection control training, this is a free course and you can complete this by clicking the below link.