Continuity Matters has written a FREE eight-page guide on developing a business continuity plan. It is written in business language at a high level and provides a very useful roadmap to help you get started.
The guide covers the following topics:
- What activities are most critical?
- What is your Recovery Time Objective?
- What do you need to recover first?
- How can my business recover quickly?
- How many people do we need to plan for?
- What emergency office facilities do we need?
- Why you should test your plan regularly
If you would like a free copy of this Guide, please click here (you will be taken to the Continuity Matters